tweet tweet tweety

    giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

    V



    I saw today at the news, that the lagoon of Venice was all iced up.

    I think that as more tragic the weather is the better Venice looks, it's like an obscure mystery makes it even more charmant (english for charmant is charming). [note: I always use charmant in it's original french way that the english misused version, it's like the english version trivializes a little bit all the beautiful meaning of this word] 

    The city in the summer sun is a bit agonizing because of the heat and the super high prices of cold drinks, in the late autumn or winter rain is smooth & poetic but sometimes it get's really difficult to visit it due to the unexpected high-water, as for the snowy weather I have no idea but my feelings aren't that positive.




    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento