tweet tweet tweety

    mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

    mute

    Note: Phrases where selected by R. R. (if there is no citation than she made them up) 

    Monochromatic memories 

    "It looks exactly like the picture of the first beer-house in Albania, it was called "Pandes" in Korca where I am from." -Joana Vukatana

    "I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want; I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And what do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tons and variations of mental and physical experiences possible in life. And I am horribly limited."-Sylvia Path

    Make a wish!

    "Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." - Lewis Carroll 

    "which road to I take?"- asked Alice
    "where do you want to go?"- was the Ceshire cat's response
    "I don't know"- she answered 
    "Then"-said the cat-"it doesn't matter".- Alice in Wonderland


    Jar of memories. 

    "Take care of the sens and the sounds will take care of themselves."- Lewis Carroll

    Things you miss when you blink


    "The work of the eyes is done. Go now and do the heart-work on the images imprisoned within you."- Rainer Maria Rilke   

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento