tweet tweet tweety

    martedì 18 settembre 2012

    ten ten ten



     "When I see it little, it seams to me like there are people dancing in the sea shore"- E.H

    (any thoughts about the movie "The Dreamers" ??? let me know!!)

     An angle of Cesena



     Photo of photo during SIFest 



     A night out in EASA 2011, Cadiz Spain



     Band of Skulls 



     At my ex-room poppies where flourishing from the walls. 
    "Literally, Lulekuqet mbi Mur."- J.K (not Rowling :P)



     (my dear) Friends of the nights. 



     A piece of the Canadian Pavilion at Biennale di Venezia 2010. 



     Florence (without the machine )



    During EASA DAY 2011 at Tirana Ekspres 



    A video that my Japanese friends loved and laughed with it all the time, even today I am not getting it and probably I ever won't. 

    Nessun commento:

    Posta un commento